الأحد، أغسطس 28، 2005

Music agina and again..

It all started last year when I watched 2 of my favorite foreign series so far: “winter sonata” and “autumn in my heart”. 2 Korean serieses were played on our national TV, as a sort of cultural exchange treaty between the 2 countries.
That was my real 1st introduction to the south Asian culture *music and entertainment*.
I never tried to search or learn anything about Korea, Japan, Taiwan or any other country. i.e. I never cared.
OK! I admit how stupid I was not to dive into such rich culture!!
I’ve already wasted 20 years of my life stuck into the-one-culture-attitude.. which I truly regret ..

I won’t say I am familiar with their culture still, but all I can tell they deserve whatever position they’ve reached after all.
Those who took good care of their life with all its aspects: economically, industrially, culturally, literature… should be on the top.

Right now I newly discovered 3 of the treasured Japanese figures: Jo Sung Mo, Yiruma and Yuhki Kuramoto..
I believe if you are into such type of slow sentimental music.. you should give yourself a try.. especially these:
Yiruma-Kiss the rain
Yiruma-Small Steps
Yiruma-Dream
Yiruma-The moment
Yiruma-Shining Smile
Yiruma-Wait there
yuhki kuramoto-Dawn
yuhki kuramoto-lonely sailing
yuhki kuramoto-virgin road
yuhki kuramoto-stilness
yuhki kuramoto-peacefully
yuhki kuramoto-odine
yuhki kuramoto-sentimental moment
Jo Sung Mo- Jal Gah Yo Nae Sa Rang
Jo Sung Mo-Do you know
Jo Sung Mo-Never
Korean Drama - Autumn in my Heart - Endless Love (eurodance)

If you want the latter, just email me and I’ll deliver it right away to your inbox ..
You can still search for more.. Those people really deserve your effort *take my words*




Time to go.. 73’s

ليست هناك تعليقات: