الأربعاء، أغسطس 31، 2005

Scattered


Yesterday..

I went with my mother for shopping since a very long time. I had fun really, though I am not a shopping-fan. I just hate it especially if its cloth shopping. Thank God it was just to the near by groceries.. But I enjoyed my time with her exchanging some wicked giggles gossiping about my brother and father :) Ain’t those moments so cherished, I wonder why don’t I seek living them for real!

*****

Today..

I was surprised to hear about the new movie “Phantom of the opera”. I know I am always out of date when it comes to cinema or movies, but this one stroked me.
When I 1st heard the musical play starting Sarah Brightman, I truly fell in love with her voice and the style.
Now I got a movie I am passionately looking forward to see.

***

I was in another meeting in collage with my publications committee members.
Tell you days do have great effect on melting the ice between people. Who would say we’d turn out to be such cool buddies, enjoying our time together to the utmost!
So far I am so happy, content and satisfied to meet such people in my life..
I sincerely like their presence along my road of life..
I love you guys.. all of you..
May God bless you for me :)

*****

Right now..

I am listening to a musical master piece called “sometimes… someone” by the great composer I just told you about “Yiruma”. And with each note played on the piano I feel as if my heart is as light as a feather.. I have this feeling of the belief I-am-ready-to-fly sneaking back to me.

I spent nearly 4 minuets –the duration of that piece- just writing the above two lines. Then I replayed, relaxed and closed my eyes..
I saw me flying in space.. jumping between the stars and dancing a lost ray of sunlight..
Some creepy feelings are getting into my heart lately yet I can’t define what is going on. I’m not armed enough to face the next battle alone.. and I don’t have the courage to withdraw.. I believe its my longing to get inside and take the risk.
It might result in a broken heart.. a lost soul or sad memories. And it might result in a dance with a morning twilight.

******

ليست هناك تعليقات: