الثلاثاء، أغسطس 02، 2005

3 Things



Three names you go by:
Blue
Bluelue
BlueBerry

Three screen names you have had:
Bluelue
Lasto Adri
Blueberryeno

Three parts of your heritage:
Egyptian (on its own)
English
French

Three things that scare you:
Creeping insets
Wick geeks
Talking to myself (despite doing it almost all the time)

Three of your everyday essentials:
Checking my blog
Listening to music especially on radio
My tea

Three things you are wearing right now:
My pajamas
My life long necklace (Olivia, you reminded me of that)
My glasses

Two truths and a lie:
I’m almost a copy of my grandfather
I’m allergic to chocolate
I like it a hot cup of tea

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Cultured and open minded
Respectable
Impressing in a dashingly unique way


Three things you just can’t do:
Eat cheese
Buy all the books in all libraries
Walk alone on an exotic resort after midnight


Three of your favorite hobbies:
Learning new cultures
Writing & reading
Discovering new personalities

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Have my DSL on
Kill a person I hate by hard
Call a friend I miss like crazy.. but I can’t

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Andalusia (or any part of Spain)
Soul (or any other Korean city)
Florence

Three things you want to do before you die:
Visit Mars (my home land)
Being internationally well-known writer
Buying a digital radio and a laptop

Three ways I am stereotypically a woman:
Can’t stop nagging
Know how to cook
Wear skirts ;)

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
I used to like reading romances
Still like bears and dolls (not very very)
Fascinated by cute pictures

Three people who have to take this quiz: (Unfortunately Oli asked Jia li & Slo already)
MoonlightShadow
Sheryos
FreeSoul


I got that from Olivia’s Blog.. Thanks to you Oli ;)

ليست هناك تعليقات: