الاثنين، ديسمبر 26، 2005

Call it whatever..

Yesterday was one of the strangest days I’ve had lately. It started by setting off early to my 1st final exam for this term. I had to go on my own this time for a thought “I needn’t talk to any person” I was feeling blueee. As I entered collage I started a walk on my own, as well, in the one and only place I love there :) ..
After the exam I was partially fine! *Though I didn’t do my best really* I mean, I wished I’d be doing better, its been too long having my studying curve going from bad to worst! Anyhow afterwards, I had a lovely chit-chat with some of my folk though it was horrifically cold by then! We took the bus returning back home, but guess what we did!!... TADA..

In the middle of our way we saw an ice cream shop that we’ve promised to go there sometime, so in one second, un-expectedly, we stood up and asked the bus driver to stop!! Few more mins. we were in :D ..As soon as we entered the place each one of the 4 of us ordered a different ice cream flavor *guess what I’ve choose for my self* and the waiter’s looks were about to tell us: “who are those strange girls, ain’t it freezing outside?!”
BUT what the heck, as long as we are enjoying our selves, and we continued our laugh *it was amazing.. hehehe*
As I returned home I couldn’t wait to tell mother what her daughter did :D .. she was about to yell at my face “are you out of your mind! Ice cream in that weather and in the middle of your exams!” .. but actually she couldn’t after seeing my wide smile that hadn’t been there for a long time now.. I was suddenly happy..

Around 2 pm, I sat at my PC doing all the nothingness of life.. there wasn’t a specific thing to remember.. or may be the one thing I might recall was “introducing some of my writings to a friend WHO by far mock me all the time!!” at first I thought it was a victory for me, but after I read another one of his writings I knew: there is no place for victory.. we are 2 worlds apart different writing tastes, everyone is beautiful on its own ;)

At around 5 PM I thought of having a nap, so I closed the lights and entered my sweet-cozy-warm bed of mine.. and believe it or not, I just wake up at 7 this morning..!! which means, my nap was about 14 hours back2back :D :D :D and believe it or not for the 2nd time, I was having this eagerness to continue my sleep, I didn’t feel like to do anything !

Now its about 9:30 and I am still at my PC trying to re-organize my files. Ever since this one was claimed to be mine, independently from my brother’s own pc, and I’ve left the place a real mess.. a tangle of files and folders haphazardly put!! Yet instead, I browsed some more places, I’ve been asked lately to search for some music by friends *so weird that some already believe I am their musical search engine !! * I might pass you some links at the end of this post and ask your opinion about my choices ;)

Aa by the way, I am downloading this CD now

It really ROCKS! That guy is a wonderful guitarist reaalllllllllly.. he got all my favorite guitar tunes ever….. *friends can pass on a CD, and as usual I’d burn :@ :@ :@*

I am currently listening to some Buddha bar tunes I’ve parachuted from my brother’s pc :D :D, if I might say *between me and you*, that guy got some taste… *tal3 lo5to ;) *
Ah.. I’ve downloaded 2 awesome books as well, and I believe I’d get crazy and print them.. they truly ROCKS! Though that might cost me a fortune, yet who cares :D .. may be after eid or something I’d go doing that courageous step..

What else.. I had other things in mind to tell.. Ah yes.. to all my Egyptian friends:
Don’t forget to buy “el destoor” news paper next Wednesday.. and wish me luck ;)

Other note I want to pass.. I just found that in an email today’s morning..



Wish Slo, Olivia, Jia Li, Jane and all my Christian friends a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMASS…
you might as well try the “jingle bells” version on Slo’s blog ;) ;)

I’ve written all that already :S .. I’d better run and leave the musical links for next time ;)

Cheers all, you’d better take care of yourselves :)
Time to go ... 73's

************
Added on 27th of December at 11:00 am.

I just encourge anyone who reached till here to get the CD I mentioned above. Just hold your breath and have some more moments to chill out, enjoy the world by yourself.. I know you won't regreat that exprience EVER..
highly recommecded to start with:

Albéniz: Asturias (Leyenda)
Myers: Cavatina
Tarrega: Recuerdos de la Alhambra
Trad.: Romance Arr. Williams (alsmot the one you can hear at the background)
Morricone: The Mission
Robles: El condor pasa (If I Could)
Rodrigo: Concierto de Aranjuez: Adagio

Fernandez: El Diablo Suelto
Ponce: Scherzino Mexicano
Rota: The Godfather

ليست هناك تعليقات: