الاثنين، يناير 29، 2007

Can or can't.. thats the question!

I'm not a genius, but not dump as well. I know I'm smart. Very smart. And for some reason hate me when I forget the fact "no body can be perfect all the time"!

GOSH! I hate it when I feel low self confidence. When I forget everything and act as if I'm nobody.
I hate to be in the focus.. YES!
But hate to be treated as a leftover as well..

I am not good at college. Let me admit it. I'm doing ok, may be less than ok, however, fine. Just the memory that I used to be even better makes me feel sick. Every thing was going very very fine till the curve started to go down "exponentially" and that belittles me infront of other's eyes so I get confused and tend to lose faith in my capabilities, thought I know deep down "I can make it"!

I'm feeling horrible. I'm truly feeling horrible and can't control this "low self esteem" phase I'm having these days with every stumbling block passes my way.. I wish to have the chance to tell those geeks I meet
"Hay hay, nobody is perfect all the time so Stop giving me these looks!"

ليست هناك تعليقات: