الخميس، يناير 11، 2007

Feliz Cumpleanos..


I remember when my friend Mr. DXer used to say "I'm 35 but 18 at heart", and I used to reply back "I'm 18, but 62 at heart". The 62 was just a joke back then, yet grown to live with me.
Today, I hit my 22. Only 40 steps left for the 62, am I ready?! Aslan will I ever reach my 62?!
UH! Come on! 40 years left?!
Will I ever live 40 more years in here?!
No way..


Last November, I wrote something, and was intending to post it at my birthday. Spontaneous talk doesn't always fit in all situations. Especially that I wished to send my words, as it happens every year to Osama, in his radio program "Late night cartoon". But right now, I don't have any intentions to email him a single letter or publish my pre- written words. Plus I absolutly have nothing in mind to talk about, in the 1st place..

21 years, what will I miss?
Hmm, not much. I don't imagine a dramatic change in the next year. Except for, the people surrounding me. This year isA I will graduate, no longer a student in school or college. Don't know about post graduate studies yet. May be yes, may be no. I got a good job offer recently by the way, so may be I'd give the interview a try then decide later on. May be I get married, and may be not. May be I'll travel or migrate, and may be not.
But in all cases, the people I have around now will always be missed.

+1, what to wish for?
I nearly got nothing to wish for; actually I am not waiting for anything. No one buys me presents since many years, my parents normally forget I have a birthday and frankly not even waiting for a cake! But Excuse me, I have one thing in mind that never changed all through my previous years.
Tell me, How many times you regretted not telling someone, something, a little something, before s/he goes away? And how many times you wondered, (at least, I wondered) who'll feel sad for me going away? Who loves me true and who not? Who regards me as an ultimate necessarily precious gift in his/her life, and who doesn't really care?!
So, what if I die tomorrow, that can be true, very true, who'll be that someone and what's the something?

+1 min, ready? Steady..?!.. what will I go for?!
Let alone, I have to behave and go study.. my exam is in 2 days!
Ya, I know, I'm not the resolutions type of girls. But tell you, I'll go for making memories. Lots of memories. Lots and lots of them. Everywhere I go, every person I chit-chat, exchang a smile, share an opinion with. I don't know how to start. But every little moment passing me by, I wish to keep it safe till I am old and gray. When its another cold winter night like tonight, 11st of January some year ahead, sitting around the heater with my grannys around, using my faint weary voice telling them stories, my stories. And a sudden big wide smile covers my face, for me remembering the days :)


Happy Birthday Dear Blue.. And May You Always Remain the Blue, The One And Only Blue You Wish For You..


PS: The above photo is mine. I took the shot on the 9th of January, using the Pastel filter in the camera's options. Then the framing and signature "On My Own..." by photoshop CS2.

ليست هناك تعليقات: