الخميس، يناير 04، 2007

"Almost" now..

Strange what modern technology tries to offer. The more trials to turn the cyber space into one big network, to make you feel at ease, between friends, feeling homie keda; the more you feel empty and alone!

Today was trying a new service called "twitter". YUP, it looks pretty friendly. Lol, for a couple of min.s or so, I kept on going thru my list as quickly as possible.. Strangly enough I found "almost" zero buddies I wish to know what they are doing now.

Well, the picture is not that dark. I'm not a loner (or how I claim) and not hating all the people I know. Neither nor my friend. But.. I don't know.. as if you are living with people now.. Yet.. almost standing alone. Like approaching water and still the thirst is killing your throat.
Am I making sense?!
hope not...

Love it to fool around and play all the time, and most probably will continue goofing in twitter and the new 30Box application I met accidently.. or whatever cyber community offers thru networking, as long as its away from traditional chatting, which "I dispice"..

ليست هناك تعليقات: