الاثنين، نوفمبر 13، 2006

How could you feel relieved with injustice?


you can’t believe it, yet that’s how I felt today. I had to be mean and un-fair,
-- a matter of revenge?!
-- got not the simplest idea..

Well, my colleges started the “project” hassle, sometimes they say we’ll be with you, other times, they are not. I felt horrible! Hate to feel someone is swinging me right and left! NO! I have my own identity, and deep self respect. So under the dim of the light, I went and added me name to another project, which hopefully will be accepted in “yaaa rab, yaa rab.. I deeply wish for it this time”..
When they knew, they loved to act “the victim’s scene”… which made me even worst!
You know you are not victims at all, so stop this lousy play! You ain’t good for the rule..

Hmm, I don’t know, something inside me tells me I was real cruel and mean! However, I am not giving me excuses, but that is ME! If you treat me bad one day, I revenge very quickly and much much more than the hurt you caused.

I don’t know how I would react tomorrow when I see their faces! Something begad inside me makes me feel, I shouldn’t give a damn care. And ya, I am truly not giving a damn care, though they’ve been friends for sometimes. But once you betrayed, just forget it.. I won’t cry over someone never cried over me!

yet still as a matter of curtsy, they should be something to be said or done, I do not know exactly what. Hmm, they were friends and I pity demolishing their dreams this way. I don’t know, I really really don’t know what to do.

ليست هناك تعليقات: