الجمعة، فبراير 03، 2006

None

Till I find eagerness to write a proper post about the latest events of the Danish contest for caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad "may God's peace and blessings be upon him", I am asking everybody to read this excellent post on “A”’s blog.. with the title “Freedom of speech, is it?”
and the other one on /borked blog "Homosapiens Suck!!" *I am not fully with this one, but its one of the best things I read as well* and also "Not-So-Hidden Inconsistincies in the Danish Cartoons Story" on Omar's Blog.. so wisely said, really how so very true!

And till then I want to tell the anonymous who commented on my last post (No4Denmark? No for this sick blog!)
Ok! No for my sick blog and No for You.. You are not welcomed here if YOU are not to respect my “right of free speech” !!
Thank U for the un-welcomed visit!

Updates will be soon isA..
But for now a Short break till I cool down..

ليست هناك تعليقات: