السبت، يناير 21، 2006

Call it whatever!!

I don't know how to start my words, What should I say!.. Tomorrow should be my finial exam *in sha2 ALLAH*.. AND my going out has been screwed for some ignorant poking person I began to hate from all of my heart -though I got no relation with- but somehow, he gained my curses already!!!
Couple of hours and the day is over -thought I didn't start studying till this moment- I am just fed UP!! Horrible place, horrible people, horrible subjects!! And so I'm watching "Love Story" now :D It looks ridiculously nonsense to watch it at the moment.. yeah, I know..
But feeling terribly bored to death makes me wish to do anything!
Today morning I got a 2nd good news of a kind, it made me so happy, YA, I admit. But GOD, I want to finish my studies –as an engineer- for good; I want to start a new into the field I LIKE -Which by any means not communication dept.-
Whatever now, I just cross my finger to pass the coming years so I won’t have to re-do it again.
Bye for now!

ليست هناك تعليقات: