الخميس، سبتمبر 01، 2005

World’s terror..

Today is the 1st anniversary for the greatest tragedy I’ve ever knew.
And those couple of words: “Friday 3 September 2004. As the siege at Beslan's No 1 school enters its third day” Could never be erased from my mind no matter how hard I tried..
And “331 killed, half of them were children..

Around the clock I’ve been following the siege on TV, read newspapers, I’ve followed most of the played documentary programs on our screens.. and even watched the re-play over and over again. That was a tragedy I hate to ever happen again in any part of the world.

Let our fights be settled away from children..
Let our disagreements hide away from their delighted moments

And PLEASE solve the Chechnya’s problem.. before talking about terror..

At last, One quote a friend just told me, and rings a bell:

the problem of good men they always have very low voice

ليست هناك تعليقات: