الأحد، يوليو 31، 2005

a tag



What is the one word you would use to describe your appearance?
Weirdo.

Favorite body part?
Hands and barin.

Least favorite body part?
Stomach

Most often complimented on?
Funny & Helpful (I guess so)

Most often criticized for?
My bubble.

Your romantic relationship?
Never had, never will.

Your relationship with your parents?
My mother is my friend.. yet my father :S .. Thanks God he don’t read that :)

Your feelings about parenting?
A real HARD responsibility, I don’t know if I can bear taking it.

Your hobbies?
Reading, listening to music, BLOGGING, DXing and writing.

Your favorite personality type for a friend?
Some one I might relay on blindly, talk to without embarrassment, and share my interests without making fun of my popping WEIRD ideas.


Favorite personality type for a spouse or lover?
Open minded friend of mine.

Favorite type of movie?
LOL, I don’t have one.

Favorite cuisine?
Egyptian (peep peep molokhiya)

Favorite treat?
A LARGE bar of soft chocolate and a new novel to read.

Favorite gift?
A radio or a book ;)

Favorite pet?
I hate all animals.

Subject of blogging post that got the most hits?
One about my feelings as I pass by the Nile (in my Arabic blog).


Special thanks go to Omar’s Blog ;)

ليست هناك تعليقات: