الأحد، مارس 11، 2007

Be-lated tag..

Answering Nesrine's, Engy's, Hechkok and Nermeena's tag.. Sorry guys.. I was out of connection.. and sorry again if my answers seemed shocking.. I'm seriously out of mood tonight..
And by the way, I'm tagging who ever wants to..


SECTION 1 - Last 1s?
  1. Last beverage? tea
  2. Last phone call? Days ago and don’t remember whom..
  3. Last instant message? B. my friend :)
  4. Last time you cried? Last June
  5. Last text message? Google calender
Section 2 - Have You Evers:
  1. Dated someone twice? Not even once..
  2. Been cheated on? Yes
  3. Kissed someone & regretted it? Never..
  4. Lost someone special? Alot
  5. Been depressed? More than alot.. now is one
  6. Been drunk and threw up? Not in my dreams
Section 3 - List 3 Favorite Colors
  1. Jeans Blue
  2. Sea blue
  3. Violet
Section 4 - This month have you
  1. Made a new friend? Taking my 1st steps to...
  2. Fallen out of love? May be a crush.. but not.. not even anything :S I’m turning shy.. that’s it..
  3. Laughed until you cried? Nop..
  4. Met someone who changed your life? Does that somebody exist?
  5. Found out who your true friends were? How to know?
  6. Is there something you want to tell someone? Yeah.. the P’s post.. badly
  7. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? :S I’m not into such way of life
  8. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? Hmm.. I like to preserve people in their positions better
  9. How many kids do you want to have? None
  10. Do you have any pets? Hate animals
  11. Do you wanna change your name? I love it
  12. What did you do for your last birthday? Zafa on twitter..
  13. What time did you wake up today? 10:00..
  14. What were you doing at midnight last night? Btnatat online..
  15. Name something you CANNOT wait for? Working then traveling around the world..
  16. Last time you saw your father? 3 hours ago..
  17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? Being a shy person.. I want to open up even more, and became more of a girl..
  18. What are you listening to right now? A gritos de esperanza
  19. Have you ever talked to Tom? Who’s him :S
  20. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? I won’t be a female if not :S
  21. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? I don’t borrow but books..
  22. Who’s getting on your nerves right now? My dof3a…
  23. Most visited webpage? Should I say? Prefer not..
  24. Coke or Pepsi? 7-up
  25. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? Whats wrong with kisses? OK.. a confession.. I don’t normally kiss people.. :S or even hug!
  26. Mac or PC? Haven’t tried Mac.. so Za3fareno will do..

ليست هناك تعليقات: