الأحد، يونيو 08، 2008

She got to admit

She amazes me every time I find this look in her eyes, and I wonder why she wishes that hard to make us friends.
Competitive she is. But I would never give her the chance :)
Me and her totally different; Socially, mentally, life style… etc. and its not meant for arrogance, but me and her can never make friends one day.
I tried before once and twice, but its hard to be with someone you don’t feel comfortable with, you feel there is something s/her trying to reach.
Yet what amazes me more her stubbornness to achieve what she wants though she believes as good as I do that me and her = a pathetic relationship.
Yeah yeah! That is pathetic…

May be she thinks I might be her enemy?
I think so sometimes, and this way she tries to turn an enemy into a friend.
But if so, then she got to understand I am not her enemy. I don’t care if she took A, and me straight B’s. in fact, I see me more a B girl than an A one.
Me only a girl who wishes to live her life as simple as that. No big dreams. No complicated wishes. no worries. No envies. No inner wars. No fights for fake lights.


I feel sad for her sometimes. But most of the other times, I wish I could punch her in the face, to let go of all the accumulated feelings towards her, and then she or me can rest in peace forever.

ليست هناك تعليقات: