الخميس، أغسطس 09، 2007

Not in the mood for love..

“what? You love me?” she asked, “no I don’t” so I replied, then we continued walking..

I was amazed at the sudden question my mother asked me after asking her to take care of a hidden hole in the street she might stumble while walking. I was amazed because after 22 years of my life, living between my family members, my mother is doubting that I love her, while the fact I always repeat that she’s my best friend blalala… now, I am, myself, not sure of anything..
mm.. how to say what I feel exactly you think?
I don’t love to love in fact. Hmm.. no, not exactly.. do not love to love in the ordinary way.. I hate such expressions as “I love you”. I hate red hearts, and Romeo kneeling under the balcony singing. I hate buying flowers as a “love” sign. I hate to kiss people on checks and hug too. I rarely do it passionately and true. I hate acting as a teddy bear or “dalo3a”. Gosh!. You can list all the “traditional” forms of “Loving” or “being in love” or “living in a loving atmosphere”, then add “I hate” in front.. and tada.. you’ve got my list complete..

For most of you I’m sure it would sound strange. I’m a romantic person. That’s very true wallahi. A dreamy one too. But I don’t know how to live that for real. How to love aslant.. or no.. how to show love without feeling I’m acting or I’m weak.. I REALLY REALLY hate being weak in love.. being committed too. Being responsible for a certain person.. being a partner…. Yes.. partnership is not my last preference 7ata.. and yes I am a weirdo..

I don’t know if I love me too or not. I don’t know. Just like anybody else. I really love my mother ya3ni.. no question about that.. but I don’t know how to show it. I thought she should understand that by her own. Though to tell you the truth.. sometimes I don’t know 7ata if I love her that much or not… begad.. I feel confused about the term itself.. and I don’t know what do I want aslan.. and I feel afraid...

Just talking.. not wishing for a conclusion or a cure… just talking.. so I need..

ليست هناك تعليقات: