السبت، أكتوبر 29، 2005

Passing by..

Clicking "next blog" as Tarek suggested.. and so I reached out this beautiful post by "Summer rain"

Every time I feel my heart mend and grow, I feel a bit of heartache and heartbreak right after. I gain a little hope, only to be dragged down by painful realizations.
Sometimes, it's so hard to be truly happy.
(I'm sorry for my kind of emo post...I'm feeling a bit blue right now. Dont' worry, it'll pass.)

how so very true..
**********

Ironically, "Yesterday" (**) by Paul McCartney was on my play list..

Yesterday,
All my troubles seemed so far away;
Now it looks as though they're here to stay;
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be;
there's a shadow hangin' over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.
Why, she, had to go I don't know,
She wouldn't say;
I, said, something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play;
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Why, she, had to go I don't know,
She wouldn't say;I, said, something wrong,
Now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday,
Love was such an easy game to play;
Now I need a place to hide away,
Oh, I believe in yesterday

(**) that was part from a life performance for the beatles on stage.... wish you'd enjoy it as much as i do..

ليست هناك تعليقات: