Away for a couple of days to find I am tagged for couple of things! :
Aaaaa, I add my voice to SheryUos asking : "Who starts such things!" *Naaa, its lovely, I like doing it still ;) *
Ok, so I am done with number 5 and 20, and though I didn’t do it, but I was tagged by 3 *sorry Tee*. Now it’s high time to try the 7 and the 23……. Wooh!!
*thanks *~$&!~* , Nightlegend , Around the clock , Wonderer and Eve*
*** 1st tag:
The se7ens…. TADA!
7 things I plan to do *isA*:
1. apply for an AC next year *member in the academic committee*
2. improve my social skills a lot better *taking today’s step is way toooooo AHEAD!, cheers for me*
3. finish reading the doomed “The Da Vinci code”
4. do the microwave report
5. go to Matrooooo7 this year
6. STUDY! :@
7. write a book *isA, pray for me :) *
7 things I can’t do:
1. cry in public.
2. confess my emotions towards somebody openly.
3. hate someone *except for the 2 I previously mentioned*
4. quit on-lining ;)
5. quit thinking..
6. leave my home town in Mars *a.k.a. my weirdo attitude*
7. return a kid again :(
7 things I say most often:
1. aywa aywa
4. neat *credit goes to Dxer*
7. da ana Blue ;)
7 people I want to pass this tag to:
2. Jia li
3. Sheryos *evil laugh*
4. Tee *and please add to it the other tag*
5. Tarek Amr
7. Anyone else interested to do it as well :) *Cheers*
*** 2nd tag:
Follow the instructions
1. Delve into your blog archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the text of the sentence in your blog along with instructions:
Ponder it for meaning, subtexts or hidden agendas.
5. tag 5 people.
The 5th phrase from my 23rd post was:
“I was astonished, because thought they are presenting the Arabic program, HOWEVER, they are way behind pronouncing proper Arabic..”
OK, as my usual and expected, I was talking about another radio station. That time was the Chinese one. They had a new presenter from Egypt, a very pleasant person, who loved my writings, to the extend he called me “Al mohra el bayda2” or “the white horse”
For me that was too much for one day!
However, I was mentioning the Arabic pronunciation of his Chinese collogues. It’s a good try, because Arabic is one of the most difficult languages of all times. However, I guess they should have been more prepared for presenting!!!
Ah, its been a looooooooooong while I haven’t emailed him. May be I’d do when I finish up the piling things I have left to do :)
5 people I tag:
I already tagged 7 before…… Allez all..
Cheers.... My 73's