الخميس، مايو 08، 2008

Far Far Away..


I Installed Linux Ubuntu lately. I'm not sure if it is better than Windows or not, but I'm sure it makes one feel better. Better in a way that at least you are not hacking somebodies' property.
Now I can use everything as free and Halal.. so Viva Linux.

There is a very beautiful application called “Amarok” for music. To tell you the truth, I've heard positive feedback about it, that made me feel more excited to discover, and yes, believe me it's worth it all. One of the easiest media players I've used.
So I was organizing my files, when I got me playing them.
Gosh! .. I think I've forgotten since when I started collecting those 20+ Gb of my favorite music.
>> Play..
And as if it's my first time to listen to music. It's been a while.. quite a long while..

I'm thinking of opening a new blog. Probably I'd do it tonight, or probably never.
I wish to dedicated for spontaneous talk. Like how I hear my head without thinking much if I should, or if I shouldn't.
There are so much trouble in the world, that doesn't need to add more worries when addressing the void as well..

today is my first day in my 5 days off from work.
The first day, thats today, already gone. I thought I will study, I thought I will read.. I thought I will write, I thought I will go play sports.... but I ended up organizing my files and folders.
A not bad bargain after all.. especially that I think, I should lose hope towards the new position I am applying to.

Probably the world still hides magic somewhere far far away, especially for me :)


----------
Currently listening to a favorite masterpiece "Caravan" by "Pages"

ليست هناك تعليقات: