الثلاثاء، مارس 25، 2008

My random things...

Deeee tagged me to write 10 random things about me..
let me see what I got for “me”..

1. I hate borrowing books, though I had to for long (financial problems). For once I like a book and its not mine I fall into a dilemma of either losing it for good, I’d take it from people (bl 3’asb :D ), or I’d buy a book I’d never read again, just for the sake of having it.
2. I am fond of purple and pink lately. Blue is no longer my –only- favorite color!
3. I like Jazz!!!! But not all kinds. Just classical old jazzy songs. Nat King Cole, mm Ella Fitz Gerald. And the point is, I used to believe “Jazz Sucks”..
4. Blogging is no longer a priority in my life, which makes me think of –other- 2 things.. a) I can control my favorite things. b) I lose passion very easily.
5. I’m pretty sure I’ve answered this somewhere before.. but will keep answering before fetching the previous answers. Let me see how far I changed.
6. I am still dreaming of switching my career. Either to business or to writing. And its not long before I’ll have to pick my pick..
7. I’m not as confident as I seem sometimes, and its lack of self trust not confidence y3ni. Blaaaah.. whats the difference y3ni?!
8. I am not good in choosing my clothes. I can’t match colors, or pick the right fashion. That’s why I stick to classics.
9. I hate chatting more than any time previously. It’s the worst way of communications ever invented.
10. I have a very short term memory for facts, but emotions and events can never be forgotten.

mm.. OK, my 5 I pass to the tag:
Daisy.. Tarek.. Kareem.. Bahaa.. ADSabry

Do it guys!.. yalla ;)

ليست هناك تعليقات: