الخميس، نوفمبر 01، 2007

Quick note..

Where had I been that long?... I’ve been everywhere… and so you have to believe..

Finaly, I’d like to announce.. I am accepted in one job, and today would end my 2nd week!.. would you believe that? And today did my 1st two calls?
Would you even believe that I’ve already finished studying CCNA.. got the exam and even passed 987/1000.. ie. I’m CISCO certified.
And guess what! I’ve finished my 1st RAC project… and even got a bonus with invitation for another project :)
And Now I'm back to my french lessons, readings and LIFE ;)

God.. I can’t really describe how proud I am of myself..

Hundreds and hundreds of people work everyday.. and other hundreds and hundreds of them pass the CCNA exam, it isn’t a big deal at all..
but despite all the above, I look at myself in the mirror and smile.. a satisfied smile..


PS: that’s not all… I’ll return again tomorrow isA for details ;)

ليست هناك تعليقات: