الأربعاء، ديسمبر 19، 2007

Semi annual report -- Part 1


So I try hard not to forget, and I usually do. It’s a pity to have such a short memory regarding the daily stuff.
My ToDo list for the nest 6 months isA, and you can as well call it, my coming semi annual resolutions. Call it whatever you wish to (in no specific order)…

1. Learn driving.
2. Continue the French audio lessons, then going to 1st level French exam.
3. Delving into CCSP.
4. Learn sewing.
5. Continuing my Canvas picture.
6. Returning back to a constant habit of finishing at least 2 books / month (may be joining Alef would be nice :P ).
7. Reading more religious books, and Quran.
8. Go to gym sessions.

Mmm.. right now at least, I’ve started “6”.. and lets see where the tide should take me after eed.
Happy Feast to all :)


----------------------
Today's quote:
" Never hit a man when he's down. You may find he's bigger than you when he gets up."

ليست هناك تعليقات: