الثلاثاء، أبريل 25، 2006

A walk with a Country Waltz


Its been 3 days back to back listening to the same musical piece “Country waltz” .. and still can’t interpret how pure I feel.. as if, as if I’ve been touched by a sentimental angle all of a sudden!!
I’ve turned very sensitive lately; I’ve taken a lot of un-reasonable decisions; some passed by safely yet some left a crack inside. We’ve had a fight; we’ve left each other for a while. Friends turned their backs to each other, wore vague masks and mysterious identities. But life went on, as it will always do..

After the storm and the clashing waves, the sea returns as peaceful as we’ve knew life long.. after the storm and the clashing waves, the skies looks as beautiful as if its her 1st time date with the greener earth, humming a silent melody that fills the air then fly all around the space invading our souls, and taking us to a far far better place we’ve never dreamt of before.
Friends do make up together again and fights settle to rest, only when.. Inner peace and beauty prevails.

I open my play list again, and set “
country waltz” as the one and only song to hear all day long, only then I feel I’ve been touched by a sentimental angle and a heavenly melody invades my soul..

Peace

ليست هناك تعليقات: